What you get
- Recognition and rewards – excellent starting remuneration packages with considerable growth each year based on performance
- A generous health plan including free gym/sports membership and facilities
- Mandatory professional development – Geveo pays for staff certifications
- Paid training and development opportunities both in Sri Lanka and overseas
- A variety of highly visible and leading-edge projects across many industries, project sizes, and technologies
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team building events – Geveo sponsors a series of events/trips every year
- A great team and company culture
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- The required skills and experience for the position you are applying for.
- Good command of English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize tasks, estimate, and manage your own time.
- A creative, innovative, and proactive approach to your work
- Must be a team player.
- A passion for continuous learning.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with us, join our team. Apply Online
Find out more about our culture and things we do: